Expanding Birth: Pregnancy Group Coaching Series
Nurture your pregnant self
Join this three-part series of group coaching for pregnant people. For any stage of pregnancy, these sessions will help you gain perspective, tap into your core values, and draw from your inner wisdom to become more present, intentional, and responsive as you move through pregnancy and prepare for birth and parenting.
Thursdays, September 9, 16, and 23, from 4:00-5:15 PM (PDT), for an investment of $225.
Enrollment limited to 12 people.
How will you navigate this season?
Pregnancy, birth, and parenting will transform you. Your heart will open wide. Yet even with support from family and friends, you may feel overwhelmed or unsure of your ability to birth or parent effectively. You may be inundated with information and conflicting opinions on what to do, how to prepare, and what to expect, especially with the vast amount of unfiltered experiences shared through social media and unsolicited advice.
How will you navigate your options, choices, and preferences, while you nurture yourself in a way that strengthens your confidence and sense of readiness?
Like a doula for your pregnancy, I will hold space for you to find your way, stay connected, and deepen your roots so that you can welcome and nurture your little one with strength, confidence, an open heart, and open arms.
What is included?
In each of the three small-group sessions, we will connect through coaching discussions and exploration of key concepts intended to raise your awareness, confidence, and ability to tune into your needs and strengths related to your pregnancy, birth, and parenting journey.
- Understand your current perspective about labor; explore what else might be true
- Reflect on your core values and how they influence your birth plan and post-partum choices
- Tap into your inner wisdom, your most powerful self, to draw from those qualities during labor
- Identify and reduce limiting thought patterns that may amplify during labor (e.g., perfectionism, comparisons, all-or-nothing, not doing enough), and make a plan to manage these distortions
- Build a bank of meaningful metaphors, images, and visualizations that will reframe and enhance the progressing stages of pregnancy and labor
As a series participant, you may book an additional private coaching session with me for an investment of $60.
What becomes possible?
I believe birth can be safe AND meaningful, satisfying AND transformative. Let’s work together to prepare you for an experience that honors your values and your unique needs:
- Increased awareness and decreased fear about the birth process
- Inner resources to work with pain and make decisions
- Connection with yourself and your baby
- Trust in your intuition and your body
- Strengthened confidence through awareness and practice
- Familiarity with choices and decisions you may face
- Belief in your ability to labor, give birth, and parent in your own style
Quarterly Seasonal Coaching
- Designed as a seasonal check-in, this 90-minute coaching session can be a stand-alone moment of nourishing yourself, or it can supplement an ongoing coaching program.
- Flexible scheduling on weekdays or weekends. We can talk over your lunch break or on a Saturday while we enjoy virtual coffee.
- If you’ve been considering a coaching investment, try this single session option to try it out before committing to a longer program.