I believe that nurtured people change the world.
Whether in my role as a coach, consultant, facilitator, speaker, or trainer, I provide a calm, nurturing presence. I help people reconnect with what energizes and motivates them while they do the amazing work they are meant to do in this world.
I offer a portfolio of coaching, consulting, and training services to leaders, teams, and mid-career professionals to get clear, stay motivated, and commit to choices and actions that honor who they are becoming as people, parents, and professionals.
I provide a nurturing witness for whatever you are doing, driving, or dreaming. I bring relevant experience, calm reassurance, and helpful support as I hold the space for you to find your own way, connect to your values, and deepen your skills so that you can thrive with strength and confidence.
Experience and Style
- 20 years’ experience in a corporate technology environment, navigating complex roles and career growth while becoming a parent and raising my children
- Specialized experience working with parents in a corporate environment
- Focus on mid-career professionals and individual contributors
- Career expertise in executive communication, employee engagement, program management, and event planning
- Roots as a doula, with a safe, supportive, by-your-side approach
- Style that is calm and warm, creative and practical, courageous and safe
- Skilled public speaker, trainer, and facilitator
Rigorous training and continuing education with certifications that include:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
- Childbirth Educator Training
- OKR Expert
My journey in life and work feels like a winding river with twists and turns I could not have anticipated, some pieces moving slow and others rushing fast. I began my career in the non-profit sector, raising funds and managing programs for several organizations including the Spokane Food Bank, Children’s Home Society of Washington, and Bastyr University. I volunteered on the board of the Pacific Association for Labor Support while I became a certified birth doula. I transitioned to corporate life and, in the following 20 years at Microsoft, I developed expertise in program management, executive communication, and employee engagement. I grew through seven unique roles and navigated multiple organizations (Hardware, HR, Marketing, Online Advertising, Datacenters, IT, Cybersecurity), while managing frequent changes (including 27 managers in 20 years!). I also got married, raised two children, bought a house, and added four pets. My move to coaching and consulting adds flexibility, creativity, and meaning to this new season of my career development.